Dr. Neil Liebman of The Advanced Chiropractic and Wellness Center is a well-known and highly successful practitioner of Cold Laser Therapy.
Cold Laser Therapy is light or photon energy with the unique property of being able to penetrate up to two inches below the skin surface causing an increase in cellular metabolism with no tissue damage whatsoever.
In other words, Cold Laser Therapy involves the application of low-power light to areas of the body in order to stimulate healing.
Cold Laser Therapy is being used to treat a variety of painful and inflamed conditions of the soft tissues and joints such as carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis, back pain, sports injuries.
It is also used for the following:
- Soft tissue injuries, including sprains and strains, tendonitis, and haematomas
- Joint conditions, including arthritis, tenosynovitis, and capsulitis
- Chronic pain, including Trigeminal neuralgia and chronic neck and back pain
- Wound management, including skin ulcers, pressure sores, and burns
- Skin infections, including cold sores, warts, verruca
The laser may also be focused on acupuncture points to assist with smoking cessation and the relief of short or long-term pain.
Before Cold Laser Therapy
After Cold Laser Therapy
Cold Laser therapy is light or photon energy with the unique property of being able to penetrate up to two inches below the skin surface causing an increase in cellular metabolism with no tissue damage whatsoever.
Cold Laser Therapy is painless and totally non-invasive. In fact, the FDA has ruled that the therapy is safe. The only contraindication (warning) is for use directly in the eye. Cold Laser Therapy was approved on Feb. 11, 2002, for the treatment & management of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.